Are you interested in working with a company that values people and has a passion for service? Do you want to become part of an organization that cares about your personal and professional growth? If you have answered YES to these questions, then you should consider working for AmericanWork, Inc.!
AmericanWork, Inc. began providing services to Georgia’s severely mentally ill adults in 1999, and today offers a range of services that maximize the ability of people with a mental illness or addictive disorder to live and thrive in their community. Our goals are parallel with the recovery and resiliency model Georgia desires.
AmericanWork, Inc. Team had partnered with Pathways by Molina and is seeking a dynamic individual to join our team as a Vocational Case Manager helping to identify and problem solve any barriers keeping assigned consumers from getting a job. Will assist a caseload of twenty consumers with mental health / substance abuse disorders to locate employment in the community. Duties will include but not limited to completing applications, meeting with potential employers and coordination of care with mental health staff.
- High School diploma or GED
- Should have a minimum of one (1) years’ experience with Job Development in Community setting and interaction with individual
- Ability to relate to other staff members, mental health and co-occurring consumers, and their family members in a professional and courteous manner
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Quicken programs
- Demonstrates good verbal skills
- High professional standards of conduct
- Conducts business on behalf of consumers and the agency in a professional manner
AmericanWork is committed to creating the best possible work environment for our team members and offers the following total rewards package:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Days
- Medical, Dental, Vision including a Health Savings Account
- Health, Dependent and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse and/or Dependents
- 401 K with employer contribution (100% for the first 4% contributed)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (buy stock at a 15% discount)
- Mileage & Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Training, Development and Continuing Education Credits for licensure requirements
- Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!
AmericanWork is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.