Pathways offers a full spectrum of social and behavioral health solutions, including Youth & Family Services, Adult Services, Correctional Services, and Prevention Services. Within each area, clients have access to a broad range of social and behavioral services to meet their needs.
Pathways is part of a national growing company and provides high quality behavioral health services. Pathway's mission is to ensure the provision of accessible, effective, high quality community-based counselling and social services as an alternative to traditional institutional care. Pathways is dedicated to ensuring that all clients have access to professional community-based care, proven treatment methods, and comprehensive service planning. Pathways offers a wide variety of programs across the country that share a primary commitment to provide care that builds on our clients' strengths and addresses their unique, individual needs.
The Information Technology Support Specialist is under the direction of the IT Regional Director or IT Support Team Lead. The Information Technology Support Specialist position is identified as “employee class” and may be part-time or full-time status.
The Information Technology Support Specialist is primarily responsible for 1st and 2nd level direct end-user support for computer and networking hardware. This includes off-the-shelf standardized software systems and other business applications. This support is provided remotely and in person, depending upon the support location. This position provides administrative and organizational services supporting the operations of the regional team. The ideal candidate will not only have end-user support experience, but also consistently operate in a detail-oriented manner and maintain a well-organized work environment. Other duties include support for IT-related and physical systems, e.g., security and telephony.
- 2-year Technical or Associate's degree or equivalent work experience required
- Some travel may be required, by both plane and car. On occasion nights and weekends will be part of the work schedule for special project
- Strong oral and written communication skill
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Microsoft or other certifications relating to IT and Information Systems, e.g., directed MCP’s
- Experience working in a health care related field
- Experience working in a multi-national and multicultural environment
- Provide 1st and 2nd Level end-user support in troubleshooting hardware issues with workstations, servers, networking (LAN and WAN), and other computer peripherals
- Provide 1st and 2nd Level end-user support in troubleshooting software problems for operating systems, software applications, including various software utilities/custom systems
- Manage and track detailed Active Directory user accounts according to policies and procedures
- Install, configure, and upgrade hardware/software on workstations and peripherals
- Identify, research, and resolve technical problems
- Respond to phone calls, emails, and personnel requests for technical support in a timely manner
- Document, tracks, and monitor issues to ensure timely resolution
- Assist in setup/maintenance of IT-related items in company offices around the country
- Manage physical IT inventory and maintain accurate/detailed inventory
- Control the movement of technology hardware and software in and out of inventory
- Provide operational maintenance support of infrastructure items that affect/involve IT, e.g., phone systems, alarm systems, cabling, electrical, internet connectivity, HVAC, copier, printer, and fax systems
- Track and complete recurring tasks for the facility
- Maintain and organize physical space owned by IT
- Ship/receive orders and technology items for the national team
Pathways by Molina is committed to creating the best possible work environment for our team members and offers the following total rewards package: (NOTE: THIS ONLY APPLIES TO FULL TIME EMPLOYEES)
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Days
- Medical, Dental, Vision including a Health Savings Account
- Health, Dependent and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse and/or Dependents
- 401 K with employer contribution (100% for the first 4% contributed)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (buy stock at a 15% discount)
- Training, Development and Continuing Education Credits for licensure requirements
- Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!
Pathways by Molina is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.