Are you interested in working with a company that values people and has a passion for service? Do you want to become part of an organization that cares about your personal and professional growth? If you have answered YES to these questions, then you should consider working for Pathways!
Family Preservation Services (FPS) of North Carolina has partnered with Pathways of Molina.
FPS Team is seeking a dynamic individual to join our team as Peer Support Specialist (PSS) functions as a fully integrated team member to provide expertise about the recovery process, symptom management, and the persistence required by consumers to have a satisfying life. The PSS collaborates to promote a team culture that recognizes, understands, and respects each consumer’s point of view, experiences, and preferences. The PSS is responsible to maximize consumer choice, self-determination and decision-making in the planning, delivery, and evaluation of treatment, rehabilitation and support services. The PSS provides peer counseling and consultation to individual consumers, families, and team staff; acts as a liaison with community resources; carries out rehabilitation and support functions; and assists in treatment, substance abuse services, education, support and consultation to families and crisis intervention under the clinical supervision of staff with professional degrees. The Peer Specialist provides services that are culturally competent, age appropriate and address the unique needs of each consumer to empower and assist the consumer and family to access and utilize needed services and supports. At minimum, the PSS must meet credentialing requirements for a Paraprofessional per NCAC 10A 27G .0104 and must also be a Certified Peer Support Specialist.
**This position requires being able to work a flexible schedule to include early mornings, evenings and weekends per clients’ needs**
- NC Peer Support Specialist Certification through the NC Peer Support Specialist
- Documented experience providing treatment to adults with severe and persistent mental illness
- Must be a current or former recipient of mental health services for severe and persistent mental illness, should have self-knowledge and self-awareness of their own mental health diagnosis/illness and how to effectively live independently and function well, despite their diagnosis
- Valid driver’s license and automobile insurance
- Must meet credentialing requirements for the Paraprofessional within the mh/dd/sas system per NCAC 10A 27G .0104 by having a GED or high school diploma
Pathways by Molina is committed to creating the best possible work environment for our team members and offers the following total rewards package: (Benefits are for Full-Time Employees)
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Days
- Medical, Dental, Vision including a Health Savings Account
- Health, Dependent and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse and/or Dependents
- 401 K with employer contribution (100% for the first 4% contributed)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (buy stock at a 15% discount)
- Mileage & Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Training, Development and Continuing Education Credits for licensure requirements
- Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!
Pathways or any its subsidiaries does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Pathways is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.