Are you interested in working with a company that values people and has a passion for service? Do you want to become part of an organization that cares about your personal and professional growth? If you have answered YES to these questions, then you should consider working for Pathways!
Pathways is one of the largest national providers of accessible, outcome-based behavioral and mental health services. At Pathways, we deliver exceptional value by creating healthier communities through the work of exceptional people. Our more than 6,000 employees provide the highest-quality home- and community-based human services in 20 U.S. states and the District of Columbia. Pioneer Health Resources is a subsidiary of Pathways.
Pathways is seeking an innovative and purpose driven individual to join our team as a Mental Health Clinician. The Mental Health Clinician functions within the scope of practice, to provide psychotherapy services in the Mental Health Clinic setting by providing typical services that include, but are not limited to: providing individual/group/family therapy, coordinating/collaborating with identified treatment team members, reporting issues of legal, ethical or safety to the proper channels and providing emergency/crisis psychotherapy services. This is a NHSC approve site location
- Evidence of current qualified Idaho licensure is required
- Individuals with licensure as a licensed Masters social worker are subject to provisions of supervision as identified by Optum. Practice is not allowed independent of supervision
- Must be able to pass background check
- Ability to perform basic word processing tasks and utilize proprietary software for the completion of tasks, or has the ability to learn these skills
Pathways by Molina is committed to creating the best possible work environment for our team members and offers the following total rewards package: (NOTE: THIS ONLY APPLIES TO FULL TIME EMPLOYEES)
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Days
- Medical, Dental, Vision including a Health Savings Account
- Health, Dependent and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse and/or Dependents
- 401 K with employer contribution (100% for the first 4% contributed)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (buy stock at a 15% discount)
- Training, Development Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!
Pathways or any its subsidiaries does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Pathways is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.