Are you interested in working with a company that values people and has a passion for service? Do you want to become part of an organization that cares about your personal and professional growth? If you have answered YES to these questions, then you should consider working for The ReDCo Group!
The ReDCo Group, previously Providence Human Services, is one of the largest national providers of accessible, outcome-based behavioral and mental health services. At The ReDCo Group, we deliver exceptional value by creating healthier communities through the work of exceptional people. Our more than 7,000 employees provide the highest-quality home- and community-based human services in 24 U.S. states and the District of Columbia.
The Medical Assistant/Medical Records employee is responsible for work related to medical support under the supervision of the Program supervisor and direction of agency prescriber/nurse.
• Abides by all current Behavioral Health Services and Outpatient policies and procedures as set forth by the agency and documents all required aspects of job duties. Maintains compliance with state and local regulations as well as standards of practice.
• Vitals collection and assessment/triage of clients with observed or reported medical issues.
• Participates in staff development, in-service training sessions, supervision and Performance Quality Improvement initiatives and performs related work as required.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Knowledge of mental/medical disabilities, care and treatment, and social implications in relation to the individual and his/her environment, psychiatric nursing theory and practice.
• Ability to prepare clear reports and communicate effectively both orally and in writing and to follow both oral and written instructions; proficiency in computer and office technology use.
• Demonstrate analytical and problem‐solving skills abilities and distinguish among routine, urgent and emergent medical/psychiatric needs.
Possession of a current license
Valid license as a Certified Nurses Aide as issued by the Pennsylvania Board of Nurse Examiners
Associate’s degree in Medical Assisting.
The ReDCo Group is committed to creating the best possible work environment for our team members and offers the following total rewards package:
• Competitive Salary
• Paid Vacation Days
• Paid Sick Days
• Medical, Dental, Vision including a Health Savings Account
• Health, Dependent and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts
• Basic and Optional Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse and/or Dependents
• 401 K with employer contribution (100% for the first 4% contributed)
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (buy stock at a 15% discount)
• Training, Development and Continuing Education Credits for licensure requirements
• Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!
The ReDCo Group is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.