Are you interested in working with a company that values people and has a passion for service? Do you want to become part of an organization that cares about your personal and professional growth? If you have answered YES to these questions, then you should consider working for Pathways!
Pathways is one of the largest national providers of accessible, outcome-based behavioral and mental health services. At Pathways, we deliver exceptional value by creating healthier communities through the work of exceptional people. Our more than 6,000 employees provide the highest-quality home- and community-based human services in 20 U.S. states and the District of Columbia.
Pathways by Molina is searching for a dynamic and innovative Human Resources Generalist who will be responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with senior HR management in supporting geographic regions. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: employee relations, training, performance management, on-boarding, policy implementation/interpretation, recruitment, affirmative action and employment law compliance. This position is located in our Pottsville, PA location. Reports to: Director Human Resources.
***1-2 Days of telecommuting is available***
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Business Administration, Human Resources or other related field and three to five years’ human resource experience, or a Master’s degree in human resource management
- Two years’ experience in the HR field, or seven years of experience in the HR field, or any similar combination of education and experience.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- The position will be responsible for all employee relations matters in assigned geographical area ensuring timely investigation and resolution of issues. The HR Generalist will provide guidance regarding the corrective action process including termination recommendations.
- Conducts exit interviews, analyzes turnover trends and recommends retention strategies.
- Reviews, creates and updates job descriptions in partnership with Leadership and senior HR management.
- Partners with Recruitment on the hiring of all exempt and nonexempt personnel, conducts new-employee orientation ensuring smooth on-boarding and maintains oversight of the WOTC program.
- Provides guidance related to policies, procedures and program inquiries.
- Responsible for responding to unemployment claims and gathering documentation in coordination with field management. Assist with preparation and attendance at unemployment hearings.
- Develops and maintains affirmative action program; files EEO-1 report annually, maintains other records, reports and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
- Remains current on employment law changes and ensures employment law postings in all locations are current.
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Performs all functions according to established policies, procedures, regulatory and accreditation requirements, as well as applicable professional standards.
Pathways by Molina is committed to creating the best possible work environment for our team members and offers the following total rewards package:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Days
- Medical, Dental, Vision including a Health Savings Account
- Health, Dependent and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse and/or Dependents
- 401 K with employer contribution (100% for the first 4% contributed)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (buy stock at a 15% discount)
- Mileage & Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Training, Development and Continuing Education Credits for licensure requirements
- Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!
Pathways or any its subsidiaries does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Pathways is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.