Are you interested in working with a company that values people and has a passion for service? Do you want to become part of an organization that cares about your personal and professional growth? If you have answered YES to these questions, then you should consider working for Pathways!
Camelot Care Centers, Inc. helps children and their families across Tennessee to learn, grow and prosper.
Our family counseling and foster care services are varied to be able to meet the needs of our clients, and we are continually creating new programs in response to identified needs in a particular area. The common thread is that we provide counseling and support services in-home and in community-based settings throughout Tennessee. We emphasize the strengths and uniqueness of each youth and family. All our family counseling and foster care services are offered by trained therapists and counselors under the direct supervision of licensed clinicians.
Camelot Care Centers, Inc. is subsidiary of Pathways by Molina.
Camelot Care Centers, Inc. Team is seeking a dynamic individual to join our team as the In-Home Care Coordinator under the supervision of a Program Director or Assistant Program Director, provides Camelot-approved therapeutic interventions, case coordination and/or resource linkage to clients and other involved parties.
***This position will require some nights and a weekend rotational every few months***
- A Bachelor in the Human Services discipline from the accredited four-year college/university
- A Bachelor Degree not in the Human Services discipline from the accredited four-year college/university with 2-3 years of experience working with children, adolescents and their families
- Master’s Degree in the Human Services discipline from an accredited four-year college/university
- Ability to communicate effectively and work flexible hours consistent with program needs
- A licensed driver with automobile insurance in good standing and access to reliable transportation at all times
Pathways by Molina is committed to creating the best possible work environment for our team members and offers the following total rewards package:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Days
- Medical, Dental, Vision including a Health Savings Account
- Health, Dependent and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse and/or Dependents
- 401 K with employer contribution (100% for the first 4% contributed)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (buy stock at a 15% discount)
- Mileage & Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Training, Development and Continuing Education Credits for licensure requirements
- Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!
Pathways by Molina is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.