Are you interested in working with a company that values people and has a passion for service? Do you want to become part of an organization that cares about your personal and professional growth? If you have answered YES to these questions, then you should consider working for Maple Star!
Maple Star Colorado is a multi-service agency providing Foster Care, Clinical and Community Services. Maple Star began providing foster care in Denver in 1994 and has since grown to provide in-home, community and office based services throughout the Front Range. Our trauma informed approach to working with children and families is evidenced is all of our programs with a focus on healing, relationship and providing high quality client care.
Maple Star’s team is known for its professionals who are committed to providing quality services, and is looking for a Part Time Bilingual Domestic Violence (DVR) Advocate who assists with regards to case needs and translation services. The DVR advocate facilitates the Spanish language in DV psycho-education groups.
10-20 hours of weekend and evening work required.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or commensurate experience
- Experience: two years of relevant experience in a Child Welfare related position.
- Must be willing to submit for fingerprinting and a background criminal check
- Background criminal check must meet the Colorado State Department of Social Services requirements for personnel working in the child welfare system
- Must not have any positive inquiries found in the grievance board database
Maple Star is committed to creating the best possible work environment for our team members and offers the following total rewards package: (NOTE: THIS ONLY APPLIES TO FULL TIME EMPLOYEES)
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Days
- Medical, Dental, Vision including a Health Savings Account
- Health, Dependent and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse and/or Dependents
- 401 K with employer contribution (100% for the first 4% contributed)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (buy stock at a 15% discount)
- Mileage & Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Training, Development and Continuing Education Credits for licensure requirements
- Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!
Maple Star does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Maple Star is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.