Are you interested in working with a company that values people and has a passion for service? Do you want to become part of an organization that cares about your personal and professional growth? If you have answered YES to these questions, then you should consider working for The ReDCo Group!
The ReDCo Group, previously Providence Human Services, is one of the largest national providers of accessible, outcome-based behavioral and mental health services. At The ReDCo Group, we deliver exceptional value by creating healthier communities through the work of exceptional people. Our more than 7,000 employees provide the highest-quality home- and community-based human services in 24 U.S. states and the District of Columbia.
The ReDCo Group is currently accepting applications for Lifesharing/Family Living and Respite Providers in Schuylkill County.
IMMEDIATE NEED- Do you have room in your heart and home for an individual with special needs?
Lifesharing is where Individuals with developmental disabilities live in your family home environment and share life experiences with you, the supportive person, and your family. Through lifesharing, individuals with developmental disabilities become active members of the community.
Lifesharing enhances and enriches the lives of individuals and is a better alternative than other traditional Community Living Homes or group homes. Individuals in lifesharing have their own spending money, medical insurance, purchase their own clothing and personal items, are responsible to pay for their own recreational activities.
The ReDCo Group lifesharing providers receive a competitive monthly stipend, 30 respite days, and 24/7 on-call support.
• Criminal clearances for all house residents 18 years of age and over
• General physical for all residents in home who are 6 months of age and over
• Current PA driver’s license
• Motor vehicle record
• Must provide home and motor vehicle insurance
• Adequate and appropriate living space in your home, including a non-shared bedroom
• Stability, patience, kindness and love
• Sensitivity to others needs
• Commitment to working closely with ReDCo/The ReDCo Group and county and state agency representatives
• Participation in training (Initial and annual- 24 hours needed annually)
The ReDCo Group is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.