Are you interested in working with a company that values people and has a passion for service? Do you want to become part of an organization that cares about your personal and professional growth? If you have answered YES to these questions, then you should consider working for The ReDCo Group!
The ReDCo Group, previously Providence Human Services, is one of the largest national providers of accessible, outcome-based behavioral and mental health services. At The ReDCo Group, we deliver exceptional value by creating healthier communities through the work of exceptional people. Our more than 7,000 employees provide the highest-quality home- and community-based human services in 24 U.S. states and the District of Columbia.
A person in this class title functions under the working title of Outpatient Therapist - LCSW. The work that is performed involves initiative and independent professional judgment, completed under the supervision of the Clinical Outpatient Director
• Provides direct client services on a routine basis according to level of care criteria, to include a minimum face-to-face productivity of 80%. Services include individual, group and family therapy. The work involves the application of principles, methodology, and psychological techniques designed to improve level of functioning.
• Work involves participating in a multi-disciplinary approach to treatment plan development; insuring prompt documentation of all patient contacts in accordance with state, local, and internal procedures and regulations; weekly staff development and in-service training sessions together with weekly supervision, is also provided.
• Provides appropriate psychosocial assessments to verify level of care.
• Develops treatment goals in full partnership with patient and reviews progress with treatment teams and/or supervision.
• Insures complete documentation for all consumer contacts within 24-48 hours of service provision.
• Maintains client charts according to confidentiality standards, and returns charts to file room daily.
• Participates in staff development, in-service training sessions, and routine supervision.
• Performs related work as required.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITITES:
• Knowledge of the basic principles of psychology, social work, and related behavioral sciences.
• Knowledge of the principles and methods of psychosocial assessment and administration of functional assessment tools (i.e., CAFAS and BPRS).
• Knowledge of mental health disabilities, their care and treatment, and their social implications in relation to the individual and his/her environment.
• Knowledge of psychological techniques employed in the modification of human behavior and improvement in level of functioning..
• Knowledge of current psychological and social work theories and practices.
• Ability to prepare clear and concise reports and communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
• Master’s Degree and LCSW
The ReDCo Group is committed to creating the best possible work environment for our team members and offers the following total rewards package:
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (buy stock at a 15% discount - eligible to employees that work over 20 hours per week)
• 401 K with employer contribution (100% for the first 4% contributed - eligible to employees that are over the age of 21 and after 30 days of employment)
• Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!
The ReDCo Group is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.