Are you interested in working with a company that values people and has a passion for service? Do you want to become part of an organization that cares about your personal and professional growth? If you have answered YES to these questions, then you should consider working for The ReDCo Group!
The ReDCo Group, previously Providence Human Services, is one of the largest national providers of accessible, outcome-based behavioral and mental health services. At The ReDCo Group, we deliver exceptional value by creating healthier communities through the work of exceptional people. Our more than 7,000 employees provide the highest-quality home- and community-based human services in 24 U.S. states and the District of Columbia.
The ReDCo Group is committed to creating the best possible work environment for our team members and offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSAs, vacation, sick, basic and optional life insurance, EAP, 401k (100% match for the 1st 4% employee contribution/immediate vesting) and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
A person in this class title functions under the working title of Masters Level Outpatient Therapist. The work that is performed involves initiative and independent professional judgment, completed under the supervision of the Clinical Outpatient Director.
• Provides individual, group, family, and marital psychotherapy for consumers on a weekly and/or bi-weekly basis.
• Applies the psychological principles, methodology, and techniques designed to modify behavior.
• Participates in a multi-disciplinary approach to treatment plan development.
• Maintains client charts according to confidentiality standards, and returns charts to file room daily.
• Insures complete documentation for all consumer contacts within 24-48 hours of service provision.
• Maintains compliance with state and local regulations.
• Participates in staff development, in-service training sessions, and weekly supervision.
• Performs related work as required.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Knowledge of the basic principles of psychology and related behavioral sciences.
• Knowledge of mental disabilities, their care and treatment, and their social implications in relation to the individual and his/her environment.
• Knowledge of psychological techniques employed in the modification of human behavior.
• Knowledge of current psychological theories and practices.
• Knowledge of the principles and methods of statistical research and experimental design as applied to the field of psychology.
• Ability to prepare clear and concise reports and communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
• Completion of a Master’s Degree in Psychology or related field preferred.
The ReDCo Group is committed to creating the best possible work environment for our team members and offers the following total rewards package:
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (buy stock at a 15% discount - eligible to employees that work over 20 hours per week)
• 401 K with employer contribution (100% for the first 4% contributed - eligible to employees that are over the age of 21 and after 30 days of employment)
• Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!
The ReDCo Group is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.