Are you interested in working with a company that values people and has a passion for service? Do you want to become part of an organization that cares about your personal and professional growth? If you have answered YES to these questions, then you should consider working for Children's Behavioral Health!
Children's Behavioral Health, previously Providence Human Services, is one of the largest national providers of accessible, outcome-based behavioral and mental health services. At Children's Behavioral Health, we deliver exceptional value by creating healthier communities through the work of exceptional people. Our more than 7,000 employees provide the highest-quality home- and community-based human services in 24 U.S. states and the District of Columbia.
The Licensed Behavioral Specialist Consultant (BSC)/Mobile Therapist, in collaboration with other members of the treatment team, designs and directs the implementation of an individualized behavior modification intervention plan. The BSC identifies behavioral goals and intervention techniques and recommends non-aversive methods to amend the targeted behavior.
• Writes individualized client treatment plans
• Provides clinical supervision of TSS workers
• Provides support to parents, teachers, or community officials
• Provides role model appropriate behaviors
• Provides clinical support to direct care staff
• Implements consequences relating to appropriate and inappropriate behavior
• Coordinates clinical information/direction with other professionals and agencies
• Exchanges information clearly and concisely with the appropriate parties and concerns
• Completes all paperwork and documentation in accordance with established company policies and procedures and acceptable clinical practices within designated timeframes
• Master’s Degree (MS or MA) in a mental health field and one (1) year documented paid experience working with children, adolescents or youth
• Must be Licensed
• Child Abuse Clearance, Criminal Background and FBI Clearances must be obtained (CBH will assist you in obtaining these clearances)
• Travel is a must so a valid PA Driver’s License is necessary
• One (1) Year of paid experience working with children or adolescents
Children's Behavioral Health is committed to creating the best possible work environment for our team members and offers the following total rewards package:
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (buy stock at a 15% discount - eligible to employees that work over 20 hours per week)
• 401 K with employer contribution (100% for the first 4% contributed - eligible to employees that are over the age of 21 and after 30 days of employment)
• Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us! with us!
Children's Behavioral Health is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.