Are you interested in working with a company that values people and has a passion for service? Do you want to become part of an organization that cares about your personal and professional growth? If you have answered YES to these questions, then you should consider working for Pathways!
For over 25 years Choices Group Inc. has been of the largest Behavioral Health Treatment Agencies in Nevada. We provide Mental Health, Substance Abuse and Co-occurring Treatment Services for clients in the Criminal Justice Systems, Medicaid and private insurance in an outpatient treatment setting. We are practicum/ Intern sites for UNLV, UNR and for internships with the Nevada Board of Examiners for Alcohol, Drug Abuse and Gambling Counselors, The Nevada Marriage and Family Therapist Board and the Nevada Board of Social Work. Choice Group Inc. is a subsidiary of Pathways.
Choices Group Inc. is seeking a dynamic individual for a Pre-Licensed Therapist to ensure our program delivers exceptional mental health treatment services that maximizes client independence and family empowerment. Provide individual and group counseling services to assist individuals in achieving more effective personal, social, educational, and vocational development and adjustment.
- Master’s degree from accredited school in a behavioral science field.
- Must have an LSW License and eligible to become a CSW-Intern (Board Supervision Provided) or eligible CPC – Intern or LSW- Intern
- Minimum of two years’ experience with mental health patients (in and out)
- Must have direct clinical, case management experience and knowledge regarding rehabilitation philosophy
- Strong clinical and interpersonal skills, and excellent written and verbal skills
Pathways by Molina is committed to creating the best possible work environment for our team members and offers the following total rewards package: (NOTE: THIS ONLY APPLIES TO FULL TIME EMPLOYEES)
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Days
- Medical, Dental, Vision including a Health Savings Account
- Health, Dependent and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse and/or Dependents
- 401 K with employer contribution (100% for the first 4% contributed)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (buy stock at a 15% discount)
- Mileage & Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Training, Development and Continuing Education Credits for licensure requirements
- Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!
Pathways or any its subsidiaries does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Pathways is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace