Are you interested in working with a company that values people and has a passion for service? Do you want to become part of an organization that cares about your personal and professional growth? If you have answered YES to these questions, then you should consider working for Pathways!
Camelot Care Centers have offered a broad range of youth and family services since 1972. All services provided are designed to maintain children at the lowest and least restrictive yet the most appropriate level of care and to support or seek permanent living arrangements. Camelot Care Centers ("Camelot") is a Child Welfare Agency licensed by the State of Illinois, a member of the Child Care Association of Illinois, and is accredited by the Council on Accreditation (COA).
Camelot Care Centers, Inc. is a subsidiary of Pathways by Molina.
Camelot Care Centers Team is seeking a dynamic individual to join our team as the Service Coordinator that works with families of children with a severe emotional disturbance by facilitating a planning process that is family centered, community oriented, strengths-based and highly individualized. Spends approx. 85% or more of time independently providing direct service and related duties such as counseling, mentoring, and linkage and referral services as delineated on the treatment plan with assigned children and families.
- Bachelor’s degree in an approved Human Service discipline and in accordance with the applicable State Standards AND direct experience providing services to children/adolescents and families in a therapeutic treatment environment AND compliance with State or contractual requirements
- Master’s degree in an approved Human Service discipline and in accordance with the applicable State Standards
- Must be 21 or older
- Valid State Driver’s License (In good standing). If moving to Illinois after position is accepted, must obtain an Illinois Driver’s License within 30 days from Date of Hire
- Appropriate automobile insurance (at least state minimum)
- Bilingual skills a plus
- Knowledge of local resources for educational/vocational, recreational resources and for counseling/therapy for youth
Pathways by Molina is committed to creating the best possible work environment for our team members and offers the following total rewards package:
- Competitive Salary
• Paid Vacation Days
• Paid Sick Days
• Medical, Dental, Vision including a Health Savings Account
• Health, Dependent and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts
• Basic and Optional Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse and/or Dependents
• 401 K with employer contribution (100% for the first 4% contributed)
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (buy stock at a 15% discount)
• Mileage & Cell Phone Reimbursement
• Training, Development and Continuing Education Credits for licensure requirements
• Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!
Pathways by Molina is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.