Are you interested in working with a company that values people and has a passion for service? Do you want to become part of an organization that cares about your personal and professional growth? If you have answered YES to these questions, then you should consider working for The ReDCo Group!
The ReDCo Group, previously Providence Human Services, is one of the largest national providers of accessible, outcome-based behavioral and mental health services. At The ReDCo Group, we deliver exceptional value by creating healthier communities through the work of exceptional people. Our more than 7,000 employees provide the highest-quality home- and community-based human services in 24 U.S. states and the District of Columbia.
The ReDCo Group is committed to creating the best possible work environment for our team members and offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSAs, vacation, sick, basic and optional life insurance, EAP, 401k (100% match for the 1st 4% employee contribution/immediate vesting) and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
The ReDCo Group provides support to people experiencing life challenges. We create homes for people with disabilities who have no other family to care for them. We help displaced workers find alternative employment. We counsel people experiencing mental or emotional distress. We strive to satisfy human needs.
A person in this class functions under the working title Family Support Visitation Worker and is under the direct supervision of the Director of The Family Support Unit. The work that is performed is a team approach and involves direct knowledge of family and child developmental milestones.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
• Provides clinical, behavioral, psycho educational as the primary treatment modalities which, given the assessment recommendations, may include family and group therapies, supervised visitation that focuses on the empowerment of families and the development of skills to utilize during familial interactions
• Complete risk and safety assessments, supervised visitation paperwork, assessment of interaction paperwork, and parenting skill level
• Participates in a multi-disciplinary approach to goal plan development. Ensures prompt documentation of all client contacts and visitation in accordance with state and local regulations and internal procedures
• Provides court testimony in regard to supervised visitation and therapies with families
• Participates in staff development and training sessions as well as regular supervision
• Documents client records in accordance with state and local regulations and program policies and procedures
• Completes assessments in gathering information for agencies to demonstrate safety in the interactions of families
• Trains and facilitates parents in the strengths and weakness of interactions in the family system to promote a strength-based approach to families
• Initiates and models healthy interactions with the family system during visitations
• Provides transportation for the families
• Trains and educates the family in such areas as child care, housekeeping, budgeting, cleanliness and cooking
• Provide coverage on an as needed basis for the administrative assistant
• Performs related work as required
• A licensed practical nurse or a certified nurse assistant with family experience
•Bachelor’s degree with health care practice experience
• Valid Driver's license
The ReDCo Group is committed to creating the best possible work environment for our team members and offers the following total rewards package:
• Competitive Salary
• Paid Vacation Days
• Paid Sick Days
• Medical, Dental, Vision including a Health Savings Account
• Health, Dependent and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts
• Basic and Optional Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse and/or Dependents
• 401 K with employer contribution (100% for the first 4% contributed)
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (buy stock at a 15% discount)
• Training, Development and Continuing Education Credits for licensure requirements
• Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!
The ReDCo Group is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.