Pathways by Molina, previously Providence Human Services, is one of the largest national providers of accessible, outcome-based behavioral and mental health services. At Pathways, we deliver exceptional value by creating healthier communities through the work of exceptional people. We proudly serve more than 55,000 unique clients and nearly 17 million individuals who qualify for services under our contracts.
Pathways by Molina is seeking an innovative and purpose driven individual to join our team as a Personal Service Coordinator, preferably with at least 2 yrs. of experience working with Individuals with Mental Illness. This person will be responsible for coordinating the needs of each client and family on their caseload. The position is per diem/hourly with the potential to increase to full time. Preference will be given to bilingual candidates, but it is not a requirement.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in human services
- Or related field and two years related experience
- Or three to four years’ experience as a transitional age youth client of a similar program who has graduated to self-sufficiency.
- Bilingual Spanish Preferred but not required.
- Valid driver's license and proof of automobile insurance
- May be required to have knowledge of rehabilitation model
- Excellent documentation and organization skills, interpersonal skills and good written and verbal communication skills; Intermediate level PC skills required
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Conducts intake, completes comprehensive evaluation of each client's life situation, problems and needs, and with client's participation and consent, prepares a detailed plan of care
- Responsible for service coordination by assisting clients in implementing their plan of care by facilitating access to and providing community resource linkage and managing the process to include monitoring effectiveness of support services including both client and provider participation
- Provides professional support to clients by maintaining regular contact (i.e. client home visits) to provide personal support, consultation, confrontation and intervention, as necessary, including guidance and instruction
- Maintains daily record of work activities completing daily service progress notes and billing forms per Company and government standards and in compliance with Short Doyle/Medi-Cal requirements related to case management
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with agencies and service providers
- Met monthly Productivity goal requirement
- Provide the best customer care possible; including reliability in working a flexible working schedule
- Identify and build upon the strengths of consumers, coworkers, and the communities we serve
- Support consumers’ steps towards Recovery and Wellness
- Create an organizational culture that respects and celebrates the diversity of our consumers
- Value learning as an ongoing process that enables us to better service our consumers and establishes our leadership in the industry
- Research and utilize our industry’s best practices and analyze our own services to ensure the best possible outcomes
Pathways by Molina is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.