Pathways by Molina, previously Providence Human Services, is one of the largest national providers of accessible, outcome-based behavioral and mental health services. At Pathways, we deliver exceptional value by creating healthier communities through the work of exceptional people. We proudly serve more than 55,000 unique clients and nearly 17 million individuals who qualify for services under our contracts.
Pathways by Molina is seeking an innovative and purpose driven individual to join our team as a Licensed Therapist on a Per Diem basis (approx. 10 hours per week) with the ability to work remote and/or use of own office space.
Provide short-term, solution-focused therapeutic services to individuals (adults and children) and couples. Conduct timely outreach to new referrals, complete thorough and accurate documentation, and maintain high quality client care.
- Master’s degree from accredited school in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, or related field
- Licensed LCSW, MFT, or LPC. Valid Driver's License and proof of automobile insurance
- Minimum of three years’ experience with mental health patients (inpatient and outpatient).
- Must have direct clinical, case management experience and knowledge regarding rehabilitation philosophy.
- Strong clinical and interpersonal skills. Ability to lead and direct the work of others and excellent written and verbal skills.
- Intermediate PC skills required.
- Bilingual Preferred
- Ability to work remotely preferred.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Provides individual (adult and children) and family therapy
- Participates in interdisciplinary treatment planning
- Evaluates data to identify causes of problem of individuals and to determine advisability of counseling or refer to other specialists or institutions
- Conducts counseling or therapeutic interviews to assist individual to gain insight into personal problems, define goals, and plan action reflecting interest, abilities, and needs
- Provides occupational, education, and other information to enable individual to formulate realistic educational and vocational plans
- Documents in medical record according to requirements of company and regulatory agencies
- Provides crisis intervention consultation
- May be required to provide a minimum number of hours weekly, as specified by superior, of director
- Participates in program development and staff in-services. Participates in staff meetings as required
- Performs administrative functions consistent with the needs of the program
- Meets monthly productivity requirement
Pathways by Molina is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.